Feature Event: 2018 Naples Boat Parade
Lights. Camera. Naples Boat Parade!
Every year, Alamitos Bay is one of the most colorful waterfronts in the United States. Decorated boats cruise by the vibrantly lit up houses in the canals of Long Beach during the Naples Boat Parade. The same should be the case this Saturday, Dec. 8 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Naples Boat Parade is one of Long Beach’s oldest holiday events, in its 72nd year. This year's theme is "Star Spangled Christmas" representing a patriotic Christmas holiday. This amazing parade of boats is a dazzling spectacle so don’t miss out!
All large boats will assemble along Lido Lane and off the sea wall in front of Naples Plaza, while small boats will assemble in Marine Stadium.
Here is the parade’s route:
1. Crossing under Appian Way
2. Sorrento Drive
3. The Toledo
4. Veer right to Sea Isle Drive
5. Corso di Napoli
6. Veer left into Naples Canal
7. Right at Rivo Alto crossing under The Toledo Bridge
8. Passes under Ravenna Dr. Bridge and The Toledo St. Bridge
9. Passes under Neopolitan Ln. Bridge
10. Goes left on Corso di Napoli
11. Vista del Golfo past Naples Park Plaza
12. Veer around Corso di Oro
13. Past Lido Lane and Appian Way veers left
14. Ends at Long Beach Yacht Club and Marine Stadium staging area.
Find a spot in Naples and enjoy the show!