Happy holidays! In accordance with the upcoming holidays, below is a full list of closures and special hours for city services, offices and facilities.
City Offices and Services
City of Long Beach offices and services will adhere to the following schedule on Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2018, and Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019. City Hall re-opens on Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2018, and on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019.
Please be advised that street sweeping and parking enforcement crews will be working on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, and New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31. Street sweeping and other parking citations will be issued as per usual. There is no holiday exemption for those days.
Closed on Tuesday, Dec. 25 and Tuesday, Jan. 1:
• Animal Care Services and spcaLA (Animal Control Officers are available to respond to calls for service)
• Career Transition Center
• Center for Working Families
• City Hall
• Citizen Police Complaint Commission
• Code Enforcement services
• Fire Headquarters, Support Services, Fire Prevention, & Operations, including Marine Safety Administration
• Health Department and Health facilities
• Housing Authority
• Marina offices (Alamitos Bay Marina, Shoreline Marina, Rainbow Harbor)
• Neighborhood Resource Center
• Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Center
• Park offices and community park facilities
• Police administration
• Street Sweeping
• Swimming pools
• Towing and Lien Sales
• Water Department (Water or Sewer Emergencies: 562.570.2390)
Open on Tuesday, Dec. 25 and Tuesday, Jan. 1:
• Fire Stations and Lifeguard Stations
• El Dorado Regional Park
• Main Police Station Front Desk
• Gas Services Dispatch is open 24/7 for emergency calls 562.570.2140
Closed on Tuesday, Dec. 25, but Open on Tuesday, Jan. 1:
• El Dorado Nature Center
There will be no scheduled street sweeping or enforcement of street sweeping violations on Tuesday, Dec. 25 or Tuesday, Jan. 1; services for those days will not be rescheduled. Street sweeping will resume its regular schedule on Wednesday, Dec. 26 following Christmas Day, and on Wednesday, Jan. 2, following New Year’s Day. Be advised that street sweeping will occur as scheduled on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, and New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31.